Woodpecker i-Sensor H1/H2 Digital X-ray Sensor with Software (TWAIN compatible with your imaging software)
ATOMO dental technician will provide remote support if you have any problem when installing the sensor & software. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
30-Day Risk-Free Trial, Hassle-Free Returns if you don't like it (not including customer damages).
- Comes with user-friendly powerful imaging software
- Support TWAIN option, compatible with nearly every imaging software & dental practice management software in the market, like OpenDental, EagleSoft, EasyDental, Dentrix, Carestream, Weave, CurveHero, Modento, SoftDent, TigerView, Denticon, OrthoTrac, DentiMax, ExcelDent, XDR, Gendex, Schick, DEXIS ...
- Support Windows-7 to Windows-11, doesn't support Windows-XP & Mac system
- Ultra-high 25lp/mm theoretical image resolution, up to 1.5 million pixels
- Ergonomically designed makes the photographing process more comfortable
- 4.4mm Thinnest sensor
- Durable and reliable: 80000+ bending test & IP68 highest level of waterproof, can be immersed in disinfectant
- Curved Edges to Avoid Patient Injury
- Highly Flexible Cable, length: 9 ft
- H1 is for kids, H2 is for adults.
- 2 years manufacturer warranty
|Mechanical Size||38.5 x 25 x 4.4 mm||40 x 31 x 4.4 mm|
|Detector Technology||APS CMOS||APS CMOS|
|Pixel Matrix Size||1000 x 1500||1300 x 1800|
|Theoretical Resolution||25 lp/mm||25 lp/mm|
|Effective Area||20 x 30 mm||26 x 36 mm|
|Cable Length||9 ft||9 ft|
|Data Interface||USB 2.0||USB 2.0|
|Weight||118 g||158 g|
|Price after discounts||$1580||$1780|
Comes with its own imaging system software (super user-friendly). Also can work with your current software seamlessly.
i-Sensor H1 & H2 Digital Intraoral X-ray Imaging System Manual
i-Sensor H1 & H2 Software Manual
i-Sensor H1 & H2 Installation Instructions
i-Sensor H1 & H2 Extension Installation Instructions (install Ai-Dental software on the client computer)
ATOMO Dental, Inc. is the official partner with Woodpecker and provides ALL Woodpecker products at a discount price. Please call 866-9800988 for more information, if you cannot find the equipment on our website.