We will support dental/medical practices at 1st priority.
All PPE items can't be returned.
2, Wider & softer earloop, never feel pain on ear.
3, Reduce gapping and fogging.
4, Softer wrapped edge comforts your skin.
- This mask is specially for Sensitive Skin. 100% Lint Free, No Itchy or Allergy! Super comfortable earloop.
- High Quality Ear-loop Face Mask exceeds ASTM-F2100 Level-2 standard, BFE ≥98%, PFE ≥98%, Fluid Resistance>120mmHg.
- Lining: silky soft fabric to protect you like a baby. No irritation. No allergy. 100% lint free.
- Filter: top quality filter for best ASTM rating on filtration and high breathing efficiency.
- Outer Layer: added protection for maximum fluid resistance.
- 4-fold design provides 15% more breathing efficiency.
- Anti-Fog. Latex free. Odorless.
- 2 popular colors: Blue & Pink.
MEETS OR EXCEEDS ALL ASTM-F2100 LEVEL-2 CRITERIA: Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE): > 98% Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE): > 98% Differential Pressure (ΔP): < 5.0mm of H2O/cm² Fluid Resistance: > 120mmHg Flammability: Class I flame spread
WHAT WE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT MASKS
HOW TO WEAR A MASK? (DO AND DON'T)
- Color out
- Must stay in place all the time: never pull it down when you leave the room, or when your talking with a patient or just want to breathe easier
WHAT IS THE RIGHT MASK?
According to the procedure type: level of protection (low, medium or high)
- Comfort and fit: comfortable nose piece that stay in place and is easy to adjust, test the earloop bands or ties: should not pull or add pressure, yet not to loose and choose latex free
- Better of with a flat mask (will cover more skin than a cone mask), make sure the mask is fibreglass free (filter)
- Breathability: Select a mask that is easy to breathe through, as this will reduce moisture building up within the mask
- Educate yourself: Learn to read labels make you’re your mask meet the standards of the industry and make sure you understand them.
CAN YOU WEAR THE MASK ALL DAY?
No, it is recommend that a mask be changed between each patient or every 60 minutes in dry conditions, using high aerosol or if a lot of moisture is involved, every 20 minutes before it looses its filtering capacity. Think about how many bacteria will be developing under your mask, when wearing the same mask all day. This may account for skin irritation or outbreaks. All masks have that same limited life time.
WILL EARLOOP MASKS PROTECT ME FROM TUBERCULOSIS?
NO. Special masks are required for some applications (tuberculosis, laser plume …)
DO ATOMO MASKS CONTAIN ANY LATEX?
No, all ATOMO masks are latex free.
WHY DO YOUR MASKS HAVE SHINGLE PLEATS?
To prevent the pooling of fluids which would increase the risk of fluid penetration.
DOES THE COLORED SIDE GO ON THE INSIDE OR THE OUTSIDE?
The colored side always goes on the outside (away from the face). The ear loops are sonicated on the inside of the mask.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM BFE LEVEL FOR A PROCEDURE MASK?
The minimum BFE level is 98% at 3 microns.
ADA Information for Masks and Other Personal Protective Equipment
Interim Mask and Face Shield Guidelines
Help lower the risk of COVID-19 transmission when seeing patients by using the proper PPE.
Understanding Mask Types
This chart highlights the differences between several common types of mask and their appropriate uses.
N95 Respirator Fit Tests and Seal Checks
Learn how to test the fit of your respirator and check the seal for optimal performance.
Webinar: Respiratory Protection in the Era of COVID-19
The Organization for Safety, Asepsis, and Prevention (OSAP) recaps the CDC’s guidance on using N95 or equivalent respirators in dental settings.
Guide to Putting On and Taking Off Respirators
Respirators play an important role in keeping you safe. Here’s how to properly put them on and take them off.
Donning and Doffing Instructions
Learn the correct sequence for donning and doffing gowns, masks, respirators, goggles, face shields and gloves.