- 5 Layers Protection
- Inner & outer layers: Polypropylene (PP) nonwoven fabric.
- Interior layers: Cotton filter and double-layer polypropylene (PP) meltblown cloth.
- Fog free. Latex free. Odorless.
- Color: White.
- Meet KN95 Standard GB 2626-2006 (non-medical standard) Note: all KN95 masks are civil standard.
- Real Filtration Efficiency >99% (Check the Product Test Report for details).
ADA Information for Masks and Other Personal Protective Equipment
Interim Mask and Face Shield Guidelines
Help lower the risk of COVID-19 transmission when seeing patients by using the proper PPE.
Understanding Mask Types
This chart highlights the differences between several common types of mask and their appropriate uses.
N95 Respirator Fit Tests and Seal Checks
Learn how to test the fit of your respirator and check the seal for optimal performance.
Webinar: Respiratory Protection in the Era of COVID-19
The Organization for Safety, Asepsis, and Prevention (OSAP) recaps the CDC’s guidance on using N95 or equivalent respirators in dental settings.
Guide to Putting On and Taking Off Respirators
Respirators play an important role in keeping you safe. Here’s how to properly put them on and take them off.
Donning and Doffing Instructions
Learn the correct sequence for donning and doffing gowns, masks, respirators, goggles, face shields and gloves.